CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!
NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED AFTER 6PM EST. ON FEB 1ST!
You, yes, YOU can score a 6o inch, HD Smart TV – FREE! Pick the winning team and final score for each team of The Big Game on Feb. 1st 2015 in Glendale, Arizona and YOU could be a winner! If you are the only person to pick the winning team and score correctly, the TV is YOURS! If we have more than one contestant pick the game correctly, those contestants will be entered into a drawing to determine the winner!
TO ENTER – submit your name, email address, and prediction for the Big Game on Feb. 1st in the comments section at the bottom of this page! REMEMBER!!! Pick the winning team, and FINAL SCORE for each team. If the exact final score is not is not guessed correctly, the contestant or contestants that come closest to the correct final score, along with picking the correct winning team will be chosen! Enter below, and GOOD LUCK!
General Contest Rules
TALK OF FAME CONTEST STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Talk of Fame also referred to herein as “Show”
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter online sweepstakes and contests, listeners register online at www.talkoffamenetwork.com. If entries are permitted by other means (e.g., by telephone, mail, social media or telefax), the other permitted forms of entry will be indicated on Show website and may periodically be included in on-air promotions on Talk of Fame.
To enter on-air or in person sweepstakes contests, listeners can enter as explained by the on-air talent or Talk of Fame website.
To enter Facebook sweepstakes and contests, visit Show page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/talkoffamenet. If you have not already “liked” the Talk of Fame Official page on Facebook, “like” the page. If you already “like” the Talk of Fame page on Facebook, visit the page, scroll down to find the contest listing. During the sweepstakes or contest period, ‘Share’ or ‘Like’ the message, (whichever is dictated in the message), posted during the sweepstakes or contest period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes or contest. Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor’s administrator will be the official timekeeper for the sweepstakes or contest. The Facebook contests and sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing the information to the Show, and not Facebook.
To enter Twitter sweepstakes and contests, visit our Talk of Fame page on Twitter www.twitter.com/talkoffamenet. Once you have followed the Talk of Fame page on Twitter, during the sweepstakes or contest period, retweet (RT) the message sent out during the sweepstakes or contest period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsor’s administrator will be the official timekeeper for the sweepstakes or contest. The Show Twitter contests and sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. By entering, you are providing the information to the Show, and not Twitter.
To enter text message sweepstakes and contests, listeners will be asked to use a text-messaging enabled wireless device to text a specified “keyword” to a specified five digit number. After you send in the text-message you will receive a confirmation text validating one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will be charged for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Your standard text and data rates may apply. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and entrants should contact their wireless carrier for information on text messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or contest. Any text message form of entry into a sweepstakes or contest will be deemed made by the named account holder whose mobile phone number is assigned at the time of entry to the text-messaging enabled wireless device used to text the entry. Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any wireless carrier may incur a standard text messaging charge in accordance with that carrier’s (Terms and Conditions) applicable to such subscriber’s particular voice/data rate plan. Contact your wireless carrier for text messaging plan details.
Deadlines for entering will typically be stated on the show’s website or announced by our on-air talent and may periodically be included in on-air promotions.
Unless otherwise indicated on our website or as explained by our on-air talent or in our on-air promotions, there is a limit of one entry per contest per person; any person submitting more than one entry per contest may be disqualified.
Show is not responsible for problems accessing the Show website, Facebook page, or Twitter page, for problems sending a text, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a website or text entry, or any other problems which may or may not result from Show sweepstakes and contests.
Note that broadcasts or webcasts of Show’s programming may be on a delayed basis, which may affect a listener’s ability to participate in any contest or sweepstakes. Show will not accept collect calls. Show is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes or contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems or human error which may or may not result from any sweepstakes or contest.
0. HOW WINNERS ARE CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED: The criteria and process for selecting winners will typically be stated on a website, Facebook page, Twitter page and periodically in on-air promotions. Unless otherwise stated, winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Talk of Fame is not responsible if the winner is unable to be notified via the phone number or e-mail address submitted to enter the sweepstakes or contest.
0. PRIZES: The number of winners, the specific prizes to be awarded, and the values of prizes will typically be stated on the websites and may be periodically included in on-air promotions. Odds of winning will typically be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner is responsible for all income taxes due as a result of his or her accepting a prize, and an IRS Form 1099 may be submitted to applicable taxing authorities.
0. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Unless otherwise stated on the Show website, each winner must claim his/her prize in person, the prize must be claimed at the Talk of Fame Production Studio, 14605 N Airport Drive, Suite 365, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within thirty (30) days after the day he or she wins. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. Each winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Talk of Fame (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Show.
0. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and legal residents of the United States to be eligible to participate and win prizes in Talk of Fame on-line contests and promotions unless otherwise specified by the sponsoring Show for a specific sweepstakes or contest. You are not eligible to enter our on-line contests if you or a member of your immediate family works for Talk of Fame, Skyview Satellite Networks, Inc or Three, Two One, LLC, or any contest sponsor, or any of these companies’ parent or related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising agencies. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS: In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Show contest or sweepstakes, winners may only win one (1) prize within a 30-day period from Talk of Fame. All sweepstakes and contests are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
0. CONTEST DEADLINES: Contest deadlines will typically be stated on Show website and may be periodically included in on-air promotions. Talk of Fame is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or illegible entries.
0. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: By participating in an on-line contest, you: (a) agree to release and indemnify Talk of Fame, Skyview Satellite Networks, Inc and Three, Two One, LLC and any contest or sweepstakes sponsor or prize providers (including their officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the conduct of the promotion or contest, and the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize(s); and (b) consent to the use by Talk of Fame, for promotional purposes only, of your on-line entry, your likeness, your voice, and/or your address (city and state) without any additional compensation.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of Talk of Fame concerning any and all matters with respect to Show sweepstakes or contest shall be final.
Talk of Fame reserves the right to change its contest and sweepstakes rules, including these standard terms and conditions, without notice. These standard terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by contest-specific rules. If there’s a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and any contest-specific or sweepstakes-specific rules that we may develop, the contest-specific and sweepstakes-specific rules shall control.
Talk of Fame reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and must be taken in their entirety. Talk of Fame is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes or contest materials, these rules, or any contest-specific rules that we may implement. By entering our sweepstakes or contests, each contestant agrees to be bound by, and comply with, all official rules governing the sweepstakes or contest, including these standards terms and conditions or any contest-specific and sweepstakes-specific rules we may implement. Some sweepstakes or contest prizes may be shared by the winner, or allow someone to accompany or share in the prize with the winner. A pair of tickets to an event would be an example of this. For such prizes, by accompanying a winner or sharing in the prize with a winner, any winner’s guest(s) or accompanying party(ies) agree(s) to be bound by all official rules governing the sweepstakes or contest, including these standards terms and conditions or any sweepstakes-specific or contest-specific rules we may implement.